The 2013 Summer Spaaah Series made our third stop at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale’s Spa Avania, a tranquil indoor-outdoor retreat featuring a French Celtic pool and amenities galore. Crowned by an amazing array of delectable dishes prepared by the talented resort chefs, the evening also featured soothing beauty and relaxation services, Smirnoff Sorbet Light cocktails, premium Bolla wines, Hint Water, a Get Image Ready photo set, chic Drybar tote bag filled with luxury spa and beauty products.
hyatt regency scottsdale
One of our most exciting changes for the 2010 Summer Spaaah Series is that tickets now include a certificate to experience a true spa day in all its relaxing glory. The Summer Spaaah certificate includes one spa treatment, gratuity and full access to the spa amenities on the day of your service. You will receive your certificate at the spa kick-off event and it will be valid for use on a day of your choice within the 30 days after the event. You may call and book your service directly with the spa at any time but it must be scheduled for a day within the specified time duration. And you must bring that spa certificate with you on day of your service.
Here are the treatments you get to choose from along with valid dates and details:
Sanctuary Spa at Camelback Mountain
- Kick-off event: April 2, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 60-minute Swedish or Therapeutic Massage, 60-minute Sanctuary Jewel Customized Facial, 60-minute Sumatra Coconut Signature Body Treatment or 60-minute Express Manicure & Pedicure
- Certificate valid: April 3-May 3, 2010
Revive Spa at JW Marriott Desert Ridge
- Kick-off event: May 7, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 50-minute Revive Massage, 50-minute Revive Facial or 50-minute Re-hydrating Brown Sugar Scrub
- Certificate valid: May 8-June 8, 2010
Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- Kick-off event: June 4, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 60-minute Avania Massage, 60-minute Hydrating Facial, 60-minute Vichy Body Treatment or 60-minute Avania Manicure and Pedicure
- Certificate valid: June 5-July 5, 2010
Dolce Salon & Spa at the Borgata
- Kick-off event: July 2, 2010, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Choose from: 60-minute Anti-oxidant Facial with Eye Treatment, 60-minutes Swedish Massage with Fiji Hot Oil Scalp Massage or 45-minute Spa Body Polish and Spray Tan by Magic Tan
- Certificate valid: July 3-August 3, 2010 at all three Dolce locations (Scottsdale, Chandler and Peoria)
VH Spa for Vitality + Health at Hotel Valley Ho
- Kick-off event: July 16, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 50-minute The Best Fifty Treatment (25-minute Classic Facial plus 25-minute Back.Neck.Shoulders Massage), 50-minute Being TRUE Facial or 50-minute Mini Manicure & Pedicure
- Certificate valid: July 17-August 17, 2010
Golden Door at The Boulders Resort
- Kick-off event: August 6, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 50-minute Boulders Stone Foot Massage, 50-minute Cooling Cucumber Facial or 50-minute Lavender Hydrating Body Wrap
- Certificate valid: August 7-September 7, 2010
Joya Spa at InterContinental Montelucia
- Kick-off event: Sept. 3, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 50-minute Custom Massage, 50-minute Signature Facial or 75-minute Summer Essence Manicure & Pedicure
- Certificate valid: September 4-October 4, 2010
To purchase tickets or for more details visit www.SummerSpaAZ.com.
Arizona’s premiere summer spa events are BACK!
Tickets on now to the coolest events of the summer!
Grab your shades, dust off that spa tote and get set for a summer of serious chilling and charity! Now in its fifth year, the award-winning Summer Spaaah Series is back with seven luxury events that give guests a true-blue spa experience on every relaxing level.
Tickets include a luxe gift bag overflowing with goodies to keep you glowing inside and out, an evening kick-off party with cocktails and spa samplings, a super cute Summer Spaaah 2010 T-shirt and (and here’s the kicker!) a certificate for a full-on spa treatment (including gratuity) with complete use of the amenities the day of your service. Plus, a percentage of every ticket sold goes directly to Fresh Start Women’s Foundation — an empowering Phoenix-based organization that assists women in transition.
So what are you waiting for? Escape to bliss and enrich a life!
- Luxury gift bag valued at more than $200
- Evening party with complimentary food, cocktails and spa samplings
- Certificate for a 50 or 60-minute spa service (services vary by location)
- Gratuities and taxes on your spa service
- Commemorative Summer Spaaah 2010 T-shirt
- 5% donation to Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
Tickets are limited so snag yours today! Here are the exciting destinations to choose from:*
- April 2, 2010: Sanctuary Spa at Camelback Mountain, Paradise Valley
- May 7, 2010: Revive Spa at JW Marriott Desert Ridge, Phoenix
- June 4, 2010: Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- July 2, 2010: Dolce Salon & Spa at the Borgata, Scottsdale**
- July 16, 2010: VH Spa for Vitality + Health at Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale
- Aug. 6, 2010: Golden Door Spa at The Boulders Resort, Carefree
- Sept. 3, 2010: Joya Spa at InterContinental Montelucia Resort, Paradise Valley
*Dates indicate the kick-off event. Spa certificates must used within 30 days after the kick-off date.
**Spa certificate valid at all three Dolce locations in Scottsdale, Chandler and Peoria.
Get tickets and details at SummerSpaAZ.com.
We’re proud to announce the 2010 Summer Spaaah Series locations! View the photos for the 2010 lineup and don’t miss our next season!
- April 2: Sanctuary Spa at Camelback Mountain, Paradise Valley
- May 7: Revive Spa at JW Marriott Desert Ridge, Phoenix
- June 4: Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- July 2: Dolce Salon & Spa at the Borgata, Scottsdale
- July 16: VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale
- Aug. 6: Golden Door Spa at The Boulders Resort, Carefree
- Sept. 3: Joya Spa at InterContinental Montelucia Resort, Paradise Valley
Note: Photos are in Facebook so if you have any problems viewing them, please LIKE the Summer Spaaah Series Facebook page first. Thanks!
Competing against a rough and tumble economy coupled with skyrocketing expenses and tight budgets is no easy feat. But that didn’t trounce the fourth annual Summer Spaaah Series from accomplishing what they set out to do – introduce local residents to Valley beauty and wellness destinations, stimulate business for local spas and salons during their off-season, and raise funds for Fresh Start Women’s Foundation (oh, and take home four AzTEC awards, but who’s bragging?).
The 2009 series featured eight top-notch spas and salons that offered up the ultimate pampering experience for more than 2,000 attendees. Each unique experience featured mini spa treatments, health and wellness classes, beauty demos, boutique discounts, fitness sessions, raffles, refreshments, goodie bags and a chance to tour the hottest spa destinations Arizona has to offer. Featured sponsors for the 2009 series included: Arizona SpaGirls; Chat, Chew & Chocolate; Whole Foods Market; New Beauty Magazine; Whish Body; Metromint; Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa; LA Wright Photography and Firebirds Grill.
The 2009 series also managed to snag four jaw-dropping awards — Best Color Print Ad, Best T-shirt, Outstanding Sponsor (Whole Foods Market) and Outstanding Media Sponsor (Phoenix Magazine) at the 15th Annual AzTEC Awards ceremony. “Summer Spaaah Series 2009 was our best yet!” says series co-founder and producer Lisa Kasanicky. “The fact that we won so many awards really validated that we are bringing value to the Valley.”
To learn more about the Summer Spaaah Series, visit www.SummerSpaAZ.com.
Our third season took us to eight incredible locations. The 2008 Summer Spaaah lineup (click on the links for photos):
- Spa Avania at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort, May 28, 2008
- Arizona Biltmore Spa, June 8, 2008
- Dolce Salon & Spa Arrowhead June 22, 2008
- Aji Spa at Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort, July 6, 2008
- Golden Door Spa at the Boulders Resort, July 20, 2008
- Dolce Salon & Spa Scottsdale, August 3, 2008
- SWIHA & SWINA, August, 17, 2008
- Spa at Gainey Village Health Club, August 31, 2008