Hello Summer Spaaah Series fans!
Tickets are now on sale to Arizona’s premiere summer spa events! But first, here’s a rundown of what’s new!
The Summer Spaaah Series is back with a fresh face and a renewed purpose. What’s new this year? Plenty! With four years under our belts, the Spa Girls team went back to the drawing board to restructure the events to incorporate your feedback while staying true to our mission.
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect from the 2010 series.
Zone-free open house spa parties
Bye-bye complicated zoning system of the past! Event dates now denote a kick-off open house where you’ll pick up your luxury goody bag and a certificate valid for a full spa service. The fully catered evening affairs will feature signature cocktails and spa samplings in an elegant atmosphere. You’ll be able to participate in an auction-style raffle for Fresh Start Women’s Foundation, mix and mingle with spa therapists and sponsors, and fully explore the gorgeous 2010 destinations. You’ll also be privy to evening-only discounts and specials. But don’t worry, if you miss the kick-off event, you’ll be able to pick up your bag and certificate the next day during designated hours.
Guaranteed 50 or 60-minute spa treatment
So what’s this spa certificate all about? Through guest feedback, we found that event goers wanted the full-blown experience and thus, the spa certificate was born. The certificate is valid for one 50 or 60-minute spa service (varying by location), a full day’s use of the spa’s facilities on the day of your service, and all gratuities and taxes. Your certificate can be used toward a massage, facial or custom service that will also vary by location. And the best part is you have 30 days following the event to snag your day of relaxation – pick your date!
A fresh approach with Fresh Start
Now more than ever our local charitable organizations need our support. In response, we’ve invited all parties involved in the series (including you!) to be part of the fund-raising process. This year, 5% of each ticket sold and a portion of all sponsorship dollars go directly to Fresh Start Women’s Foundation. Also, we’re working with the enthusiastic Fresh Start staff and volunteers to shake down some exciting items for the raffles. All funds raised by the raffles and sales of their super cute new T-shirt go 100% to Fresh Start. We fully believe that our goal of $10,000 for Fresh Start is attainable with your participation!
For the cost of less than a regular spa treatment ($80 to $125) at any of our featured locations, we’ve packed in a ton of add-on value. Here’s what your Summer Spaaah ticket includes:
- Luxury gift bag valued at more than $200
- Fully catered spa party with complimentary food, cocktails and spa samplings
- Certificate for a 50 or 60-minute spa service
- Full use of the spa amenities on the day of your service
- Gratuities and taxes on your spa service
- Commemorative Summer Spaaah 2010 T-shirt (it’s super cute, can’t wait for you to see!)
- 5% donation to Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- Opportunities to further support Fresh Start through event raffles and item sales
Dates and locations
And finally, here’s the exciting lineup of the 2010 locations:*
- April 2: Sanctuary Spa at Camelback Mountain, Paradise Valley
- May 7: Revive Spa at JW Marriott Desert Ridge, Phoenix
- June 4: Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- July 2: Dolce Salon & Spa at the Borgata, Scottsdale**
- July 16: VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale
- Aug. 6: Golden Door Spa at The Boulders Resort, Carefree
- Sept. 3: Joya Spa at InterContinental Montelucia Resort, Paradise Valley
*Dates indicate the kick-off event. Spa certificates must be used within 30 days after the kick-off date.
**Spa certificate valid at all three Dolce locations in Scottsdale, Chandler and Peoria.
Looking forward to seeing you this summer and making the Summer Spaaah Series 2010 the best events ever!
Get tickets and details at SummerSpaAZ.com.