One of our most exciting changes for the 2010 Summer Spaaah Series is that tickets now include a certificate to experience a true spa day in all its relaxing glory. The Summer Spaaah certificate includes one spa treatment, gratuity and full access to the spa amenities on the day of your service. You will receive your certificate at the spa kick-off event and it will be valid for use on a day of your choice within the 30 days after the event. You may call and book your service directly with the spa at any time but it must be scheduled for a day within the specified time duration. And you must bring that spa certificate with you on day of your service.
Here are the treatments you get to choose from along with valid dates and details:
Sanctuary Spa at Camelback Mountain
- Kick-off event: April 2, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 60-minute Swedish or Therapeutic Massage, 60-minute Sanctuary Jewel Customized Facial, 60-minute Sumatra Coconut Signature Body Treatment or 60-minute Express Manicure & Pedicure
- Certificate valid: April 3-May 3, 2010
Revive Spa at JW Marriott Desert Ridge
- Kick-off event: May 7, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 50-minute Revive Massage, 50-minute Revive Facial or 50-minute Re-hydrating Brown Sugar Scrub
- Certificate valid: May 8-June 8, 2010
Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- Kick-off event: June 4, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 60-minute Avania Massage, 60-minute Hydrating Facial, 60-minute Vichy Body Treatment or 60-minute Avania Manicure and Pedicure
- Certificate valid: June 5-July 5, 2010
Dolce Salon & Spa at the Borgata
- Kick-off event: July 2, 2010, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Choose from: 60-minute Anti-oxidant Facial with Eye Treatment, 60-minutes Swedish Massage with Fiji Hot Oil Scalp Massage or 45-minute Spa Body Polish and Spray Tan by Magic Tan
- Certificate valid: July 3-August 3, 2010 at all three Dolce locations (Scottsdale, Chandler and Peoria)
VH Spa for Vitality + Health at Hotel Valley Ho
- Kick-off event: July 16, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 50-minute The Best Fifty Treatment (25-minute Classic Facial plus 25-minute Back.Neck.Shoulders Massage), 50-minute Being TRUE Facial or 50-minute Mini Manicure & Pedicure
- Certificate valid: July 17-August 17, 2010
Golden Door at The Boulders Resort
- Kick-off event: August 6, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 50-minute Boulders Stone Foot Massage, 50-minute Cooling Cucumber Facial or 50-minute Lavender Hydrating Body Wrap
- Certificate valid: August 7-September 7, 2010
Joya Spa at InterContinental Montelucia
- Kick-off event: Sept. 3, 2010, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Choose from: 50-minute Custom Massage, 50-minute Signature Facial or 75-minute Summer Essence Manicure & Pedicure
- Certificate valid: September 4-October 4, 2010
To purchase tickets or for more details visit www.SummerSpaAZ.com.